Exam will be available for in person & online with Saboonim and Staff Masters presiding
Black Belt Preliminary and Kub Belt Exams December 12, 2020
1. We will be following the same self-qualification guidelines as the exams held in previous months
2. Registration forms must be submitted by the Wednesday prior to the exam. (Late Fees & Make-up Fees apply)
3. In the event the Masters do not feel you are ready for the exam we will advise. Please make sure you are attending classes regularly to keep up with your curriculum review.
1. In Lieu of Leadership Requirements prepare a short essay on how you have helped your community and/or Family through the Pandemic (Picture essays are acceptable)
2. Attend a min of 2 Black Belt classes the week prior to the exam
4. All essays & registration forms must be submitted by the Saturday prior to the exam (1 week in advance) for Saboonim & Master Review (Late Fees Apply for any late registrations)
5. For Black Belt Preliminary Exams: Black Belt Preliminaries will be required to attend 1 colorbelt exam to complete their preliminary exam. (Please note there is a limit to each color belt exam so be sure to sign up early. Black belts will be bumped to another color belt exam should we need space the people in that rank)
6. For Black Belt Final Exams: Black Belt exam finalists will be required to attend all color belt exams & their belt specific exam, as well as complete the below requirements prior to the exam.
7. Saboonim & the Masters will review your submission and you will receive notice if there are any qualification issues by that Thursday
(Please note: all other Black Belt Rank specific requirements apply, ie. Black belts going from deputy to 1st will need to complete their packet & egg journal)
Copyright © 2019 hkleetkdfamily.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy